Maintenance Services in Tampa, FL
If you’re a Florida local, you know that temperatures can easily reach sweltering all throughout the year. To combat this, it’s important to keep your HVAC systems regularly maintained so that they don’t give out unexpectedly. If you are a homeowner in the Tampa Bay area, 3H AC’s team of HVAC professionals can keep you cool year round with our AC maintenance services. Our HVAC technicians expertly manage all aspects of AC maintenance; including cooling system and repair services, heat pump installation and maintenance, and general HVAC repair and maintenance services.
Living in Tampa, Florida requires your house to have a functional air conditioning system. Your central AC and heating system maintains the internal temperature while continually cycling the air in your home, keeping you and your family comfortable and healthy. Your air conditioning maintenance company has the responsibility to ensure that your house’s air conditioning system is well maintained through the following:
- System installation
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Cooling system repair and maintenance
- Static pressure testing
- Adjusting airflow systems
- Full chemical cleaning of the HVAC system
- Testing for carbon monoxide leaks
Ask about our AC maintenance plans to update your AC system and make it more energy efficient.
If your system fails you, we offer 24 hour emergency service to get it back in working order as soon as possible. If you are in need of emergency maintenance, call us at 813-590-0281.
Note: We do not charge extra for emergency services over the weekends or after-work hours.
Importance of Regular AC Maintenance in Tampa, FL
The HVAC system is an important feature that helps maintain indoor temperatures when they are at their peak. Air conditioner parts such as filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the system to work effectively with minimum energy usage.
Regular maintenance helps keep your HVAC system operational and reliable, but it can also:
- Saves energy and money through lower power bills
- Helps maintain high air quality in your home
- Increases system efficiency
- Prevents expensive repair cost’s
- Keeps your family safe by eliminating dirt and pathogens that build up with long-term air conditioner use
- Reduces major breakdowns and increases the HVAC system life span
- Prevents air pollution from leaking refrigerants and man-made greenhouse gases
- Helps you preserve the air conditioner’s warranty through compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty requirements
Signs Your AC System Needs Maintenance
Your air conditioner might fail you at the most inconvenient time, often on an extremely hot and humid day when you need air conditioning the most. As the Florida seasons change, it is wise to ensure that your air conditioner is in perfect shape. Here are some signs that your air conditioner needs maintenance services:
Blowing Warm Air
An air conditioner should help regulate your house temperature and not blow hot air. If your vents blow warm air, the conditioner might have restricted airflow or a bad compressor, and you will need maintenance services.
High Humidity and Bad Odor
You can gauge the air quality in your home through the scent and humidity in the house. If your air conditioner cannot regulate moisture levels and indoor air quality, you might need to call in a technician. If you’re smelling a bad odor from your HVAC system, ask for a quick diagnostic visit before the condition worsens.
Most air conditioners make low-level buzz noises as they start and shut down. Loud buzzing and rattling sounds might indicate some broken parts, while loud, sudden, and unusual noises might signify greater damage. A broken air conditioner will not improve with time, and it’s important to make a service call to your technician and have it fixed.
Other common signs that you need to make that service call to your technician include:
- Water leaks
- The thermostat is not working correctly
- Little/no air blowing out of vents
- Significantly increased electricity bill
- Frequent on and off cycles
- Frozen air conditioner coil
- The air conditioner has outlived its indicated life span
- Reduce the Need for Maintenance with Quality HVAC Systems
Technology is improving daily, and keeping up to date with it can pay off. Air conditioning systems have evolved, with manufacturers producing high-quality air conditioning & heating systems that are more reliable and energy efficient.
In addition to Tampa AC maintenance, our HVAC services include:
- Domestic AC and heating inspections and maintenance services
- Servicing of heat pumps, heat strips, and furnaces
- Commercial heating and cooling systems, refrigeration, ventilation, air conditioning and maintenance
- Improving your home and business’s air quality through duct sealing, home ventilation, and dehumidifiers
- HVAC consulting and design for making your home cooling and heating system energy efficient
We work with only the best equipment manufacturers to provide high-quality air conditioning equipment. Our top preferred HVAC system equipment manufacturers include:
3H AC is an experienced HVAC system installation and repair company in the Tampa Bay area. Our services are widespread across Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties in Florida. Homeowners from Lutz, Clearwater, Pasco, and the surrounding areas can access HVAC contractor services and emergency services whenever needed.
Call 3H AC for Your Tampa AC Maintenance Needs
Ignoring cues that your HVAC system requires maintenance might escalate to a complete system failure. As temperatures start to heat up in the Tampa Bay area, you must ensure your family is protected. Ready to get your air conditioner deep-cleaned and serviced? 3H AC is here to give you the HVAC services you need. Contact us today and get a quote for the best HVAC maintenance services in the Tampa Bay area, Florida, and the surrounding areas.